-----Original Message-----
From: Moore, Samuel C Captain OJAG, CODE 46
[mailto:samuel.c.moore1@navy.mil]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:10 PM
To: EFiling
Cc: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA; Keller, Brian K Mr. NAMARA,
CODE 46; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; neal@puckettfaraj.com; Graves, Nancy
A CIV Code 46; Brown, Catrina R CIV Code 46; Brooks, Myles E CIV OJAG
NAMARA, Code 45; babu_kaza@hotmail.com; Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA,
CODE 45; Jones, David ; Taylor, Steven A Cpl OJAG, Code 40; Duncan,
James N CIV Code 40
Subject: Electronic Filing- Gov't Answer to Appellant's Petition ICO
WuterichFD, No. 12-8001/MC

Mr. DeCicco,

I've attached the PDF version of the Government's Answer to Appellant's
petition in the case of WuterichFD, Dkt. No.
12-8001/MC, for electronic submission.  Thank you.

V/r,
Captain Sam C. Moore, USMC
Appellate Government Counsel
Navy-Marine Corps Appellate Review Activity
1254 Charles Morris St, SE, Suite B-01
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374-5124
202.685.7678
samuel.c.moore1@navy.mil