Tonight: Slows Bar-B-Q, the ACLU and you

Title: ACLU

Dear Haytham,

We’ve worked up an appetite fighting for your essential liberties.

Join us tonight in Corktown for our annual Slows Bar-B-Q Taster with great food, drinks and conversation.

Come for the hearty appetizers as only Slows can make and you may just win an official ACLU of Michigan t-shirt or other swag in our door prize giveaway.

Enjoy a cool drink on the patio with us, meet other civil libertarians and hear about our branch activities. Tickets including food, drink and conversation are $25 for members, $20 for non-members, and $10 for students. Secure parking is available right across the street.

We look forward to seeing you there,

ACLU of Michigan Metro Detroit Branch
www.aclumich.org

Square