RE: Six Blogs for Fed Crim Law (FCL) From Marcy

Hi Marcy,

You should be receiving an email from the new blog with your Admin Rights (username and password) to login and manage as necessary.  I think blog selections are great!  You will want to take them off of the main site blog and move them to the FCD Blog so we don?t get dinged (technical term) for duplicated content on both sites.

Please let me know if you would like us to help you with this.

Thanks Again,

Micah Johnson

Chief Ingredient, Inc.

www.chiefingredient.com