Paralegal Support

Neal,

What type of paralegal support, if any, do you see us needing at Dyess prior to trial?  During trial?  I’m working with my SDC to figure out if we can get support there. The new defense paralegal can assist with logistical matters, but nothing case confidential because she is conflicted from the work she did on the case in the legal office.  Essentially what would happen is we have to request a defense paralegal to come TDY to Dyess.  Thoughts?

/r

Ranae

Ranae L. Doser-Pascual, Capt, USAF

AFLOA/JAJD Deputy Chief Policy and Training

Joint Base Andrews NAF, MD

DSN: 612-4792

COMM: 240-612-4792