Haytham, you asked for more content ... and we delivered.

Haytham, you asked for more content … we delivered.
To ensure delivery, please add lexisnexis@email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book.
View Web version >>

When you ask for more content, innovative tools and enhanced features ... LexisNexis® delivers.

You told us that your LexisNexis® research process could be faster and easier. So we refreshed the look, feel, and functionality of lexis.com® for less clutter and fewer clicks, and gave you the ability to customize your pages and user preferences to deliver a more efficient research experience.

> Sign In to lexis.com
Sign in to your
lexis.com account.
Voted Best News Provider
Readers of Inside Market Data® recently voted Dow Jones® the best news provider over competing services. Access Dow Jones sources at lexis.com.
Mobile Access
Now you can also tap into the power of some of our most popular tools from select smartphones.
Learn more.

Improve your efficiency and outcomes with these powerful resources now available to you at lexis.com:

  Superior Sources from ALM®
LexisNexis is now the exclusive, online third-party provider of the broad, full-text collection of ALM legal content, including The National Law Journal®, New York Law Journal®, and Law Technology News®—just to name a few! Also access extensive verdict information with the ALM VerdictSearch service.

  Exclusive: Related Content
LexisNexis Related Content helps you find all the relevant information you need in one place at no additional cost, regardless of where you access it through lexis.com. We’ve also recently added briefs, pleadings and motions at the appellate level to Related Content to bring you even more significant results.

  Discover Vast Public Records Intelligence
Whether you're trying to locate a person or business, track down hard-to-find information or connections, or conduct due diligence, LexisNexis® Public Records provides you with the most comprehensive and easy-to-use public records solution available. Comb through nearly 35 billion public records—with a single search!

At LexisNexis, we believe in continually improving our tools, content, and features to provide you with the most comprehensive and efficient research experience possible. That’s why when you tell us how we can improve … we listen. Sign in to your lexis.com account now to take advantage of these resources!

To learn more about these resources, click here.

LexisNexis®
This message is an advertisement or solicitation from LexisNexis, 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342. If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from LexisNexis, use this link to unsubscribe or manage your email preferences.

Please DO NOT reply to this email. For customer support inquiries, please call 1-800-543-6862 or visit our Contact Us page.

LexisNexis, lexis.com, Lexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. ALM, The National Law Journal, New York Law Journal and other above-named publications are trademarks or registered trademarks of ALM Media Properties, LLC. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

LexisNexis Privacy and Security Statement | Copyright © 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved. 147470a