From: Smith Maj Keith D
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 17:47
To: Redman Maj Hugh J
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L; 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: RE: Eickenhorst 32

Major Redman, we already confirmed with him that he will be available to testify telephonically on 8 Sep 11.

V/R,

Keith D. Smith, Major, USMC
Military Justice Officer, MCAS Miramar
DSN: 312-267-6859
Commercial: 858-577-6859
Email: keith.d.smith1@usmc.mil

Email Work Product / Attorney-Client Privilege Notice:

NOTICE: ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE or WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGE may apply to this email, including any attached files. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is prohibited. The contents of this message may be exempt from disclosure under the FOIA. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or authorized to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message (including any attachments).