From: Kouba, Dustin B Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:32 PM
To: Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD
Cc: PuckettNeal; Faraj Haytham; matt.talcott@gmail.com; Mann, Elizabeth A SrA USAF ACC 7 BW/JA
Subject: U.S. v. Burke - Experts

Counsel,

The government has received approval for a sound expert.  Please send us your written request for your expert and I will get it to 12th AF as soon as possible.  SrA Mann is currently on the phone with 12th and is checking on the status of your forensic psychiatrist.  I will send a second email as soon as I have more information.

v/r,

Dustin B. Kouba, Capt, USAF
Chief, Adverse Actions
7 Lancer Loop, Ste 223