Re: 1994 Nissan Sentra

George,
It's now time to submit your CV (which we already have, thank you), along with your rates and your estimate of number of hours required, in order to get you hired onto this case.  Can you please summarize that for me in an email?  No need to mention hours already worked.  Those will be privately paid by us.  Just give a description of work yet to be done and an estimate of time needed, including, as you mentioned, examining the car itself.
As for your rate, please tell me again your hourly rate for actual work and your rate for testimony.  We have to put all of that in the request.
Thanks!
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

In accordance with our prior telephone call, please find attached my CV.
George

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified
that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please
notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.

I was out of the office yesterday, but I will try to call later today
(approx. 3 p.m. my time). If for some reason we do not talk today, I will
be avaliable most of the day on Wednesday.

George

Do you have time to discuss the data today?
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
and
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified
that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication
is
strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please
notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without
reading
or making any copy or distribution.

I will call to discuss the image sent in the prior email.

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential,
and
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified
that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication
is
strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
please
notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without
reading
or making any copy or distribution.

<CV4.doc>