Fw: Linguist legal action against DOJ

Here is yesterday's e-mail.

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, Amir Estakhri <estakhriamr@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Amir Estakhri <estakhriamr@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Linguist legal action against DOJ
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 11:51 AM

Good Afternoon Mr. Faradj.
I hope all is well.
After much searching (given my Family's multiple moves this year) I found various documents from INSCOM, DISCO, OPM etc. received under the FOIA.
If you agree I would like to Fed-Ex you some documents- nothing classified-
which make my case very clear.
I think it is well past the stage of asking Army Intel to disclose the reason
 for their denial of my clearances. They've already responded. However; I must respectfully insist that the package be opened by you only.
I want to go public with this issue and make sure that those responsible be
held to account for illegally and un-ethically denying me the privilege I
earned, on my own. Or they must explain to everyone from the President on down;
why they endangered National Security by allowing me access to highly
sensitive meetings- if I have Truly been un-clearable, which I know I am not.
A loyal, selfless US Citizen must not become collateral damage of an amateurishly administered CI op. But, I am just another camel jockey... Not in America. You, of all people, understand this very well.
I know your time is valuable. I assure you that I am not trying to get something
 for nothing- from you. I know the practice of law is how you make your living but I also know that you do this out of passion and conviction.
Based on events of the past three weeks, sorrounding the upcoming annual trip of Ahmadin.... to NYC, for the UN General Assembly, I am now sure that my
affiliation with uncle Sam is now a well known fact to "them". So which rock am I now supposed to hide behind, since "they" have known my true identity since 2005??
I will be in DC from 9/3 through 9/10, on a DOS assignment. Can we meet for coffee or dinner? I want to have the chance to bring you on "the same page" as I am, regarding my case and the best way forward, be it lawsuit only, media coverage, book...?
I need help, please.
Can I send you my Fed-Ex package?
Can I meet you while in DC?

Mohammad