Re: Wuterich Opinion Released

Your Honor,
The court hasn't heard back from the defense because y'all were chatting way past my bedtime last night.  Old people go to bed early.  I can tell you that my Oct calendar is full, including two contested members trials.  One is an Air Force officer GCM beginning 11 Oct and set for 4 days.  That case has already been continued through the Air Force central docketing system.  The Air Force will not continue that case again.  Mr. Faraj and I are both involved.  The other GCM was set by your boss at Quantico for 17-20 Oct, wedging it into an apparently very busy East Coast Navy/Marine Corps docket.  I am set to teach 2 hours during an all-day CLE by the National Business Institute in Norfolk, VA on 31 Oct.  The flyers are already out with my name and bio in them.  I cannot fail to fulfill this formal, written, contractual obligation.  Yes, I signed a contract.
My November and December calendars are clear.  Though we'd request a full week for on-the-ground in CA final prep time before beginning the trial.  I will fill in the calendar with Mr. Faraj's commitments and be ready to discuss scheduling for both of us this evening at 2000.
V/r,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.