From: Jones LtCol David  M
To: Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Cc: 'neal@puckettfaraj.com' <neal@puckettfaraj.com>; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com' <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; Marshall Maj Meridith L; Sullivan LtCol Sean
Sent: Thu Aug 25 22:01:03 2011
Subject: RE: Wuterich Opinion Released

Counsel,

I haven't heard anything back from the defense, so I have no idea where you are physically located at.  However, I am ordering an 802 conference for 0800 Saturday, 27 August, Okinawa time.  Since I am 15 hours ahead of PST and 12 hours ahead of EST, this means the 802 conference would be at 1700 PST and 2000 EST, on Friday, 26 August.  If the defense cannot make this time, I need to know immediately and we will postpone the 802 conference exactly 24 hours later.

I assume that our conference line number is 760-725-8101, as it has been in the past.  Major Gannon, please confirm this.

Please have your calendars ready.  I am looking at the month of October and will work with all other Court Jurisdictions to assist in clearing your schedules.  As the Appellate Court stated, "Put simply, it is time to place this matter before a trial court for a verdict."

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit