From: Wardlow, Russell D CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM
To: Pohl, James L COL MIL USA
Cc: Wright, Matthew E CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com' <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; Douglas, Laquisha S CPT MIL USA FORSCOM; Murphy, Justin E WO1 MIL USA FORSCOM; Fisher, Michael D MSG MIL USA FORSCOM; Benjamin, Valerina SSG MIL USA FORSCOM
Sent: Thu Aug 25 14:23:05 2011
Subject: RE: Computer Support (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Sir,

We will ensure you are set up with a computer in your chambers that you can use with the EBB loaded on it.

v/r,

CPT Russell Wardlow
Chief, Military Justice Division
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate, Bldg 230
National Training Center & Fort Irwin
Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Office: 760-380-5754/3276
Cell: 909-921-2900