From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:58 PM
To: Wright, Matthew E CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM
Cc: Wardlow, Russell D CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM; Douglas, Laquisha S CPT MIL
USA FORSCOM
Subject: Re: Saleh trial - translator (UNCLASSIFIED)

I don't think the question did you give a sworn statement is either
complicated or jargon. Based on my review of the article 32 testimony I
believe we will need the assistance of a translator. Please consider this as
my notice. A translator will likely assist both sides in getting through
Mrs. Chaji's testimony.

Vr,