Case/ Transition Status

Gentlemen,

I figured it would be best to keep a running tally as this moves forward so everyone is on the same sheet of music.

Ms. Esco is going to stay with the firm.  She is an Air Force doctor who wants out of the Air Force and is trying to separate after completing a fellowship.  I have had her evaluated by a civilian and military psychiatrist and they both found her to have a DSM Axis 1 issue that would potentially render her service incompatible.  She is in the process of sending in her resignation package which should be complete by the end of the week.  What will be left is the fight to separate her if the Air Force pushes back.  I will brief whoever picks this up on any issues I see such as medical licensure impact.

King is discontinuing representation.  He has $500.00 in client trust.

Coming with so far are:

Arranaga

Madariaga

Neal - please advise re the Virginia Beach CLE if you still need me to play in that or you are going to slot that over to Haytham…just want to plan accordingly…I believe we owe updated outlines.

FYI I am meeting with some direct referrals over the next couple of weeks but will keep office traffic to a minimum and it won't interfere with any case progress that needs to occur.

Please let me know of any questions.

V/r

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(540) 840-7717  Cell

DC׀NJ׀PA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.