FW: Verbatim Houda_Final Draft (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Haytham,

Take a look at the final transcript. I need to review it myself, but I'm
still in trial so it will not happen tonight. SSG Astrinos came across a
gap in the recording toward the end. She checked that against what they
had over in military justice and they did not have it either. Can you
let me know if your audio also has a gap? Conveniently, it occurs around
Mr. Low's inquiry into her motives to lie. Let me know what you think
once you have reviewed it. Just FYI, in the past I have filed a motion
for a new Art 32 based on complete loss of the audio recording (no
verbatim was done) and the motion was denied because the Rules for
Court-martial don't require the Art 32 to be recorded in the first
place.

V/R,

Laquisha