Re: Update

Edie,
Nice work!  This is the kind of info we were looking for.  Not really interested in being listed as a pro bono firm willing to help.
If you could get some info on advertising in Outserve's magazine, including rates, we can take a look at that.  Most of our marketing budget it in internet marketing, but it's good to have info.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.