Re: Update

Roger,
Excellent news on all fronts!  As it happens, KB rogered up (no name pun intended; well maybe intended) just today to ask for meeting date recommendations.  You know I'm pretty available so can you come up with some possible dates over the next few weeks?  We'll include a meeting with Eric Montalvo to discuss your discharge upgrade case when you visit.  I'll try to make sure calendars are de-conflicted.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.