Question

Haytham -
You have I think a few times tried to ask why my reaction was out of proportion to the perceived events with Larry.  It is something I never talk about and really won't talk about in a public forum at all.  My ex-husband tried to kill me a few times many years ago and when all that stuff was going on with the car and there were the emails from Linda Hightower, it just triggered some stuff from the past.  I know I am not a victim, however, I do recognize that I am not of the physically stronger sex or size.... Anyway.  If you want or need to talk about this again, I would prefer that it be in private.  I know you were just trying to understand and I do appreciate that but I hope you can understand my view.

Thanks -
Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w