From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: Pohl, James L COL MIL USA; Wardlow, Russell D CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM
Cc: Douglas, Laquisha S MIL USA FORSCOM; Wright, Matthew E CPT MIL US USA FORSCOM
Sent: Fri Aug 05 19:44:57 2011
Subject: RE: Saleh Schedule (UNCLASSIFIED)

Your honor,
SPC Saleh pleads not guilty to all charges and specifications and elects to
be tried by members with enlisted representation.

The defense opposes the 404b evidence noticed by the government.  I have not
seen a request for judicial notice.  I received the 902(11) affidavit.  The
defense does not have an authenticity or foundation objection for the
proffered telephone records.

If the defense chooses to put on a case, I anticipate that we will require a
maximum of two days.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.ÂÂYou are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.