Meeting

Ma'am,

I would like to meet with you regarding representation in post-trial matters in my case.

Capt Hur has been reassigned to a non-judge advocate billet, XO, 3d Bn, RTR at MCRD and does not have the time available to commit to my case. Mr. Faraj was retained for the purpose of the court martial and not for post-trial matters. Therefore I am basically without counsel.

I have contacted LtCol Atterbury and Maj Thompson (JAM) and looking for assistance with preparing my Art. 69(b) appeal and my appeal to the Naval Clemency & Parole Board. In addition, I am prospectively looking at a "show cause" order to appear at a BOI although I have yet to be notified of such.

Please let me know when you have time to meet to discuss this issue.

V/R, S/F

Capt Wacker

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton