re: Comcast Install Appointment - Puckett Faraj, PC - ID # 4208145

Dear Customer,

We are delighted to hear you have made a decision to entrust Comcast to offer you our finest service for your Business.  We are confident that you will be more than satisfied.

A mandatory pre-call will be made within 24 hrs of your installation date.  Below, you will find a Welcome Kit that explains your Comcast Business Services and features.

Sincerely,

Install Outline: Please include your Order ID# listed in the subject field of this email.

Your installation is scheduled for:

August 5, 2011

Between the hours of:

1pm to 5pm

If the date or time is not convenient please give us a call at 1(855)336-6983 or

By Email:  Indy-michigan_confirmation@cable.comcast.com

This email is not set up to respond to any other request.

business blue