From: "AU Alumni Programs" <aualum@american.edu>
Date: August 1, 2011 10:18:37 AM EDT
Subject: Alumni Night with DC United, 8/27

Share this message with your friends
Share this email with your network on LinkedIn Share this email with your network on MySpace

Saturday, August 27
6:30 p.m. Ticket Pick-Up
7:30 p.m. Game

Join fellow D.C.-area alumni for Alumni Night at RFK Stadium. Pick up your tickets for the AU alumni table in Parking Lot 8 anytime between 6:30 and 7:15 p.m. and take advantage of tail gate entertainment provided by DC United and local fan clubs.

Discounted price for alumni and guests is $20 per ticket. Parking is $15 per car. We suggest parking in Parking Lot 8 in order to best pick up your tickets prior to the game

Any tickets not picked up by 7:15 p.m. will be taken to the Will Call window at the Stadium's main entrance. Tickets will be grouped under the alumna/us registrant's name.

RSVP online today!

Questions? Contact Pat Oltmann at 202-885-1801 for more information.

Interested in being on the leadership team for your local alumni chapter? It's easy! Fill out the Volunteer Application and e-mail it to auchapters@american.edu today.

For a complete listing of upcoming alumni events, visit our calendar.

This email was sent to puckwood@comcast.net by American University
4400 Massachusetts Ave., NW | Washington | DC | 20016
Forward to a friend | Unsubscribe/Manage Preferences