FW: U.S. v. Wacker Case

FYI from LtCol Atterbury.

-dsw

-----Original Message-----
From: Atterbury LtCol Paul H
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 7:49
To: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Wacker Case

Captain Wacker,

Thank you for the email.  As discussed yesterday, I will provide a full response soon.

S/F,
LtCol Atterbury

Paul H. Atterbury
Lieutenant Colonel
U.S. Marine Corps
Regional Defense Counsel - West

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. This communication is privileged as attorney work product and/or attorney-client communication or is protected by another privilege recognized under the law.  Do not distribute, forward, or release without the prior approval of the sender.  In addition, this communication may contain individually identifiable information the disclosure of which, to any person or agency not entitled to receive it, is or may be prohibited by the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. §552a.  Improper disclosure of protected information could result in civil action or criminal prosecution.