RE: Rowe

Good afternoon Haytham,

I know you have been out of the country but have you given any thought to Jim Rowe's case?  Capt Hoover has been persistent and is fairly adamant that the new MCCDC SJA (in part because he doesn't really know the case) will be sending the package up to the CG for referral to GCM unless we can finalize the plea deal very soon (as in tomorrow).  Please let me know if I can do anything on this end to expedite things.  Hope you are doing well.

s/f
Matt

Major Matthew N. McConnell, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel