EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 12th: The 3rd Annual Conference on the Resolution of CIS-Related Business Disputes - Moscow, Russia

Title: Untitled Document
INTLAW HOME | MEMBERSHIP | PROGRAMS | PUBLICATIONS
ABA Section of International Law

Join the ABA Section of International Law in MOSCOW this September!

The Third Annual Conference on the Resolution of CIS-Related Business Disputes

September 12, 2011

The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow

This one day conference will feature world-class speakers on topics such as:

  • Corruption in the Courts
  • Insolvency Litigation
  • Professional Responsibility Dilemmas in International Disputes
  • Shareholder Rights: Protecting Minorities and Joint Venture Partners
  • Third Party Funding of Litigation and Arbitration
  • State Entities as Parties in Arbitration
  • Choice of Law in Cross-Border Transactions
  • Hot Topics and Recent Developments

As well as an exclusive event at the Spaso House and networking opportunities!

Click here to see the complete brochure including program descriptions and speakers.

REGISTER TODAY! Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 12th

Thank you to our Sponsors and Cooperating Entities!

We look forward to seeing you in Moscow!

This conference is presented with our organizational partner:

American Bar Association
Section of International Law
740 15th Street, NW      Washington, DC 20005      202-662-1660
intlaw@staff.abanet.org - www.americanbar.org/groups/international_law
This message was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com.
Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.
Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221