RE: WUTERICH V. U.S., 200800183 - 8 AUG 2011 ORAL ARGUMENT

I am on AT at Bridgeport for Javelin Thrust until 31 July (been here since 17 July), and then I have drill the following weekend on 6-7 August.  I have no doubt I could substantially outperform 46 regardless, but it may make more sense for Col Sullivan or another Team Wuterich member to do this one.  But I can do whatever is required.