Re: Greetings and update

John,
Good morning!  Like your email to LtGen Jones.  Seems to cover all the bases.  Would be nice if he could exert some positive influence on Patrick's behalf.  I agree that this case should NOT go to trial, based on the mental health assessment alone.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.