Oral Argument in Wuterich

Team Wuterich-

  I just received a call from the Clerk of Court.  The Court will be ordering oral argument to be held on 8 August at 1100.  Haven't received the actual order yet, but will scan and fax it when it becomes available.

  The clerk indicated that the court was interested in whether Mandamus was appropriate as well as the substantive underlying issue.  I'll be on leave from 29 July until August 8, but I can schedule moots as necessary.

v/r
Sip