From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:46 AM
To: Kevin Duff
Subject: Re: tomorrow's hearing

Kevin.

I'm out of the country. I will not be there. I'm eager to hear the decision however.

Haytham Faraj

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 19, 2011, at 8:04 PM, "Kevin Duff" <kduff@rddlaw.net> wrote:

Haytham,

Are you planning to be at the hearing tomorrow?

Kevin

Kevin B. Duff

Rachlis Durham Duff Adler & Peel, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, Illinois 60605

phone: 312-733-3390

fax: 312-733-3952

mobile: 312-218-8620

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF ADLER & PEEL, LLC E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.