From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 11:20
To: Hoover Capt Christopher M
Cc: Mcconnell Major Matthew N
Subject: Re: ROWE

I can recommend an NJP. I cannot advise a BOI waiver. What I can support is a request for a resignation. If that is something you can get behind, I'll discuss it with Capt Rowe. I'm happy to recommend that this case go away. But I will not recommend that my client bear a greater burden than he is responsible for.

Vr,