From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 01:32 PM
To: Michael Dodd
Subject: Fwd: Lynch to Dodd

Still in Lebanon. FYI :-)

Begin forwarded message:

From: lumulcahy@aol.com
Date: July 15, 2011 4:36:05 PM GMT+03:00
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: jml23@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Lynch to Dodd

 Mr. Faraj,

Thank you for your reply, but I must say that I was shocked with your allegations.  The only bad faith that has been demonstrated throughout this transaction is by your client who continued to breach the Lease he signed month after month by paying the rent late and then not paying it at all.  He continued to show bad faith when he made representations that you would be holding a security deposit in your escrow to address any issues that arose from the walk through and then you never confirmed that you had the money nor was there any intention on your client to forward the money to you.  There was no intention on your client's part to pay anything for any damage or issues that arose during the walk through.  It appears this was your client's mode of operation.  Your point that my client should have demanded the late payment fees at the times that they were late and he didn't, that he waived those late payment fees is misleading.  Ask yourself the question, how was one to get the late payment fee when one couldn't even get the monthly rent payment that was due under the Lease each month on time. It never would have been paid.  Your client knew that he was at fault and that is why he failed to pay the May and June rent.

Your statement that your client disputed the length of the lawn is ridiculous in that the conversations never took place.   In addition, the fact that your client believes he left the house in a better condition upon departure than upon rental is ludicrous.  The laundry room and bathrooms were filthy, the lawn was unkept and there were about 30 light bulbs burnt out.  I would have thought you would have risen above this nonsense and worked in good faith in resolving the issues, but obviously, I was mistaken.

Well, you might consider this matter closed, but my client will pursue whatever actions he deems necessary.

Very truly yours,

Lynne Mulcahy

Lynne U. Mulcahy, Esq.
336 Main Street