RE: Clemency Letter

I don't want to include enclosures 19 and 20.  It doesn't add anything to this and honestly it detracts from your point.  You should include an apology letter to USD and reference it at the beginning of your letter however.

-Capt Hur

-----Original Message-----
From: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:21
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: douglas.wacker@gmail.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Clemency Letter

Chris,

Attached is a completely edited version of the original cover letter. I ask that you sign it and return it; I can't get it to read properly without putting it in the third person, through you. I feel compelled to include the letter by Haytham as it has a significant issue that has hindered my case throughout the past few years.

I have all of the enclosures ready and just need to make copies of them. I will make a binder for you and can bring it by tonight or tomorrow. I can deliver 2 copies of the binder to GySgt Hahne at the JLC.

I don't know how this will turn out, but I think it is the best package of materials I can put together for clemency.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton