Clemency Letter

Chris,

Attached is a completely edited version of the original cover letter. I ask that you sign it and return it; I can't get it to read properly without putting it in the third person, through you. I feel compelled to include the letter by Haytham as it has a significant issue that has hindered my case throughout the past few years.

I have all of the enclosures ready and just need to make copies of them. I will make a binder for you and can bring it by tonight or tomorrow. I can deliver 2 copies of the binder to GySgt Hahne at the JLC.

I don't know how this will turn out, but I think it is the best package of materials I can put together for clemency.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton