From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:31
To: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA
Cc: Babu Kaza; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; dhsullivan@aol.com; Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil
Subject: Re: Trial dates

Dwight,
Concur.  Let's just file with the complaint that we were denied access.  Even to the un-appellate-trained eye, it seemed unfathomable that NMCCA denied us access to the transcripts of our own litigation.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.