Re: RE:

Sorry it took forever to respond to this. Your email somehow got caught by the junk filter, even though that has never happened before, so I didn't notice it until today. That's great about Mr. Hamama! Congrats! and I am glad to hear business is going well.

Thanks for letting me list you as a reference. I'll keep you updated on my job search.

Take care!
On Jun 21, 2011, at Jun 21, 2011, 10:07 AMEDT, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Hi Carolynn,
Things are going well. Business is increasing and we're staying busy. We began doing Federal Employment Law and I am focused more on Federal Criminal Defense. Did I tell you that Mr. Hamama was acquitted of the spying charge?
You may of course list me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolynn B. [mailto:carolynnn@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:59 AM
To: Haytham Faraj

Haytham,

I decided not to apply for the additional clerkships I mentioned after
looking closer into it and finding out that the start dates are not
until 2013.  I've been promised by the Commonwealth Attorney that if I
am still looking for a job in February 2012, they should have an
opening that they will offer to me at that time.  Though, I do still
hope I can find a job before that.  There just don't seem to be many
options for full time employment in Virginia.

Thanks so much though.  I hope you won't mind if I list you as a
reference for future listings.

How are things going with the new office in Alexandria?  I am assuming
you still spend most of your time/most of your cases are out in Detroit?

Hope all is well with you,

Carolynn Beck