[no subject]

Haytham,

I decided not to apply for the additional clerkships I mentioned after looking closer into it and finding out that the start dates are not until 2013. I've been promised by the Commonwealth Attorney that if I am still looking for a job in February 2012, they should have an opening that they will offer to me at that time. Though, I do still hope I can find a job before that. There just don't seem to be many options for full time employment in Virginia.

Thanks so much though. I hope you won't mind if I list you as a reference for future listings.

How are things going with the new office in Alexandria? I am assuming you still spend most of your time/most of your cases are out in Detroit?

Hope all is well with you,

Carolynn Beck