Date: June 24, 2011 9:21:07 AM EDT
To: Neal Puckett <napuckett@comcast.net>
Subject: Phil Stackhouse sent you a message on Facebook...

Still waffling - we like both places. I'm going or staying wherever my wife let's me go or stay. I'm ready to move to Wyoming - except I would only be representing myself out there.

How you guys doing?
Phil Stackhouse
Still waffling - we like both places. I'm going or staying wherever my wife let's me go or stay. I'm ready to move to Wyoming - except I would only be representing myself out there.

How you guys doing?
Conversation History
Neal Puckett
Neal Puckett5:59am Jun 24
H says you're relocating back to NC? True?
Phil Stackhouse
Phil Stackhouse2:43am May 24
Yea - those donks were calling and emailing at all hours last nite.
Neal Puckett
Neal Puckett10:24pm May 23
Q came up in Hermann's 32 regarding whether your client could sit and watch. McMillan, the TC, wanted her kicked out and succeeded. Not sure how he justifies that. The rules don't require that co-accuseds be sequestered. Also the defense asked that she testify, I think. They wanted to contact you regarding that.
Phil Stackhouse
Phil Stackhouse3:25am May 23
Red E2 + 15d restriction to MCAS. G only of frat. It was the several thousand text messages. My kinda client - tells the government to stuff their crappy deals.
Neal Puckett
Neal Puckett12:25am May 23
What became of your Corporal, the one with Ninja in her address book?

View Conversation on Facebook · Reply to this email to message Phil Stackhouse.