One Court of Justice Website

Michigan's One Court of Justice website (http://courts.mi.gov/) is undergoing a redesign.  In order to serve you better, we are requesting your input and comments.  We would greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete the short four-question survey by clicking on the following link:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SQFB6LB

This survey will be available until July 11, 2011.  We value and appreciate your feedback.  Thank you.

"This message has been prepared on computer equipment and resources owned by the Michigan Supreme Court.  It is subject to the terms and conditions of the Court's Computer Acceptable Use Policy."