Fw: Key Tags

Please see what Boston is tell me

From: John O'Donnell <jodonnell@diversifiedauto.com>
To: Sadek Toufeily (Sallaum Lines USA)
Cc: SCFord@mintz.com <SCFord@mintz.com>
Sent: Tue Jun 21 20:43:13 2011
Subject: RE: Key Tags

Sadek,

I will take care of the key tag label on the vehicle.

I am under a written directive of the US Treasury that I cannot release any vehicles without a LICENSE.  I must receive either a LICENSE from the US Treasury or a revised WRITTEN directive from the US Treasury.  A verbal directive, even from the US Treasury will not be a satisfactory method of release from Diversified Automotive.  Please be advised of my position and share this with your contact at the US Treasury.  I am confident they will understand my position.

Thanks

John