RE: 12 Baxter Farm Road

John,

                Our corporate counsel, Haytham Faraj and cc on this email, will hold corp funds in his client trust account for security deposit to cover one and one half months' rent. You can use already deposited funds today for the last one and one half months' rent.

                Also, on June 4th you had the plumber disconnect one of the hot water heaters, and do some maintenance on the other one. The water heater currently being used, as I have previously told you on June 5th, 7th & 11th shuts off every day and must be re-lit.

                Our movers are packing us out on the 29th and morning of the 30th so final walk thru will need to happen after 4pm on June 30th. I am also travelling that day so another company representative will attend the walk thru. His name is Ryan Shane. (I am trying to get us packed out on the 28th and morning of 29th, I will advise as soon as this is confirm this is possible with the moving company)

                If you correspond via email please ensure Haytham is cc'd on all.

Regards,

Mike Dodd

One Source. Global Solutions.

CEO

1185 Ave of the Americas, Suite 1750

New York, New York 10036

Mike.Dodd@3dglobalsolutions.net

www.3dglobalsolutions.net

Toll free (866) 238-6761 ext 111

Direct Dial NY 212-205-6171

Direct Dial NJ 732-584-0603

Fax 866-238-6761

International Cell 001-212-729-6959

This electronic message transmission contains information from 3D Global Solutions which may be confidential or privileged and is otherwise protected by law under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act [18 United States Code §§ 2510-2711].  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by calling the sender at 866-238-6761 immediately, and delete or destroy all copies of this transmission.  Alternatively, you may contact us by electronic mail at MIS@3Dglobalsolutions.net