RE: SALEH - witness requests? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Mr. Faraj,

I sent the email below to your co-counsel on US v. SALEH but got her
out-of-office autoreply.  She's apparently gone until 20 June.

Original PTO from COL Robertson on this case made motions/Def witness
requests due yesterday.  Are you not going to make any requests?  I only
recalled because my calendar reminded me that any Govt denials were due
today.

Thanks,

RDW

v/r,

CPT Russell Wardlow
Chief, Military Justice Division
OSJA, Building 230, Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Office: 760-380-5754 or 4414 [DSN 470]
Fax: 760-380-3481
Cell: 909-921-2900