US v. SALEH - original PTO dates (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Sir,

With the continued trial date, I wanted to confirm whether the original
dates specified in COL Robertson's PTO were still operative?

Thank you,

v/r,

CPT Russell Wardlow
Chief, Military Justice Division
OSJA, Building 230, Fort Irwin, CA 92310
Office: 760-380-5754 or 4414 [DSN 470]
Fax: 760-380-3481
Cell: 909-921-2900