FW: Court martial

Mr. Howard,

Thank you for contacting The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC in regards
Court Martial.  Our attorneys are experts in the military criminal and
military administrative legal matters.  We've got three retired Marine
military criminal attorneys who have helped military members in all the
Services and are the leading experts in the field.  You can google all three
(Haytham Faraj, Neal Puckett, and Eric Montalvo) or view their bios on our
website (www.puckettfaraj.com) and see what they are doing to support
military members.

We can offer an hour consult with one of the attorneys to answer all your
questions.  The attorney’s will review your case, analysis and assess the
options open to you and provide you a way ahead.  If you then choose to have
the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC represent you, the Attorney would then
tell you a cost for the services, sign a contract and then get to work.

If you wish to set up a consult, please reply to all in this email so that
one of the  attorney's in Okinawa can possible speak with you while they are
in country. If that is not feasible please email the us at
(bethany@puckettfaraj.com;kenneth@puckettfaraj.com) or call our local number
in the DC metro area of 703-706-9566 to receive a date and time for a
consultation.

Sincerely,

Kenneth F. Nicholson
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, Va. 22314

kenneth@puckettfaraj.com <mailto:eric@puckettfaraj.com>
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.