Re: Governments motion to exclude immigration evidence (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Mr.Faraj,

I have not received the government's motion. I am on leave until 20 June, so unless they e-mail me directly to my AKO, they would have received an out-of-office reply. CPT Wright has my personal contact information as well, so aside from me being on leave, I don't know why they wouldn't send it to me. Can you forward it to me? I will not have access to Westlaw until I get back to the office.

I submitted a request for a verbatim transcript from the Art 32 and the court reporter is working on it. I did submit a discovery request for Saleh. I believe my paralegal has forwarded you everything we have.

V/R,

Laquisha