From: Robert Bracknell
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:49 AM
To: Hoover Capt Christopher M
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Mcconnell Maj Matthew N
Subject: RE: US v. Rowe - Art 32 follow up

Men:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I didn't have remote access to my email on Friday.

Captain Hoover:
Thanks for the cites and the followup.

Defense counsel:
How much more time do you need to lay your hands on the documents you intend to submit (phone records and excerpts from the "Hudspeth investigation")?  I'd like to close the investigation pretty soon so I can get started on the report...

s/f,'
rgb

Butch Bracknell
Lieutenant Colonel of US Marines