From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 1:05 PM
To: 'Jim Buxton'; 'JOHN PINEAU'; 'Amy Witherite'; tlc09@googlegroups.com; 'Solange Ritchie'
Cc: wjc@justice.com; 'Austin TLC'; bfb41@comcast.net; cpurdy@cybermesa.com; cpowell@fortheinjured.net; craig@craigbrownlaw.com; 'Debbie Gough'; debra@newbylawoffice.com; 'Dennis Hernandez'; dritter@sbcglobal.net; robeylaw@aol.com; 'Harold Marquis'; hforst@bellsouth.net; heidi@kellylawfirm.org; ahstrawn@yahoo.com; 'Ivan Iles (TLC)'; jack@jackventruilaw.com; 'Jason Epstien'; jleasure@vitallc.com; 'Jason Webster'; jhb@hanniglaw.com; john@whyjail.com; jonpowell@sbcglobal.net; delisolaw@gmail.com; 'jfbufogle'; larry.roberts@embarqmail.com; 'Laurie Goodman (TLC)'; leigh@law4leigh.com; lindarosek@aol.com; 'Lynda Nichols'; chaberlaw@sbcglobal.net; mjbcell@barbalawyer.com; marisol@lawyerforu.com; markalanredmond@yahoo.com; 'mary levin sarazin'; msharp580@gmail.com; moe.spencer@gmail.com; 'Nicky Boatwright'; wyoatty@tribcsp.com; 'Rudy TLC'; rob@klinelawpc.com; 'Bob Schmidt'; rhaag@jmllaw.com; 'Ruuddie Massa'; schenault@damrell.com; 'Sergio Cabera'; swoodrow@windstream.net; magilllaw@aol.com; tlbpc@aol.com; 'Todd Richarson'; traegray@traegray.com; yakbarth@yahoo.com; 'Alumni Listserve TLC'
Subject: RE: Judge took our verdict away!

I was on a long bike ride two days ago after I had just finished reading ?Trial by Fire.?  After the jury awarded 26.5 million to Kimerly Pring for being so terribly harmed by a libelous story about her in Penthouse magazine, the judge reduced the award by 12 million and the 10th Circuit took it all away.  I sat there pedaling my bike, allowing the soreness and fatigue from the long ride to put me in that state of mind where the pain brings a deep ability to contemplate.  I thought about the law and the judges who enforce it.  It seems to me that we agreed to be bound by laws so that we wouldn?t take matters into our own hands.  This isn?t the wild west after all.  But then the Corporations began to have their Congress pass all these procedural rules and rules of evidence that limit what can be presented.  The theory behind it is that normal people are too stupid to understand and are easily inflamed.  That still did not work.  So then they put in judges who take away any justice that warriors get for the defenseless.  It seems to me we?re back to where we started.  More and more I find that the law doesn?t serve the ends of justice.  More and more I feel a desire to find the person that caused the harm and take matters into my own hands because I have no faith in the law or the judges who enforce it.  Perhaps one day the mentally enslaved American public will break the shackles placed upon it by Corporate America and their slave handlers the Congress and demand that we start over, new Constitution, new rules, new judges, new laws.

I?m sorry that the agent placed by the Corporation to sit as judge took away your client?s justice.