From: Nancy Briguglio [mailto:nbriguglio@bwwealth.com]
Sent: Fri 06/10/2011 11:30 AM
To: Jeff Hamernick; jpirruccello@mcgrathnorth.com
Cc: Wolford Lisa; 'Pete Hibbard'; Scot Millen
Subject: Captive Insurance Company info

Jeff and Jeff,

I hope that this finds you well!

During our meeting with Lisa earlier this week we brainstormed on some tax advantaged wealth building ideas including one called the Captive Insurance Company. Lisa asked that we send the attached overview that Pete provided on the subject.

Take a look and we may want to follow-up with a call to take a deeper dive.

Best,

Nancy

Nancy A Briguglio, CLU, ChFC, MSM
Principal
Brightworks Wealth Management
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 101
Columbia, MD 21045
(443) 542-5880 Office
(443) 562-8296 Mobile
(443) 542-5851 Fax

nbriguglio@bwwealth.com

Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Stratos Wealth Partners, Ltd., a registered investment advisor and a separate entity from LPL Financial.

The information contained in this email message is being transmitted to and is intended for the use of only the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete. Trading instructions sent via e-mail, fax or voicemail will not be honored. There is no assurance that these messages will be retrieved on a timely basis, nor is there any sure method of confirming the customer’s identity.

Copyright 2011 – LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC – All Rights Reserved