Re: FW: Cynowa's-Exhibits A- C

Kevin,

It needs to be argued that either Cynowa or Flanagan planted the ideas
about the gun stuff with Engreji, Nikoforis, and Khaw.

I had no dialog with these people on the topic of Cynowa.

Also, after seeing them go on the attack in the last several months, I am
wondering how smart it was to drop our counter-claim against Cynowa.  In
my estimation, they want so badly to win that they are willing to say and
do anything to accomplish that.

I am disgusted beyond words and regret the day I ever walked in Building
20 at the VA.  With the treacherous people that work there, it's nothing
but a cursed snake pit from Hell.

Best regards,

Bill
William F. Slater, III, PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA
Chicago, IL
United States of America
slater@billslater.com
http://billslater.com