RE: FW: Cynowa's-Exhibits A- C

Haytham,

Cynowa was know to rant and rave repeatly over things that pissed him off.

1) The officer thought he was going for a gun in the parking lot.

2) Cynowa denied on the spot and said I'll be talking with my lawyer.

3) It's a fact that Cynowa repeatedly called and stay in touch with people
AFTER he was terminated.  It's also a fact that he requested and received
the police report.

4) It's not that much of a strech to make the connection that he asked
those that hated me to join with him to conclusively state that I told
them he had a gun.

This is how it works in Chicagoland.

-Bill