Re: Wuterich follow-up

I'm calling it a night.  I think it's very important that we file the motion to propound interrogatories on Wednesday.  It's still in its embryonic stage.  One reason for that is I remembered that I moved to propound interrogatories in another appellate case I did and I have that motion on my work computer.  So I'm going to cut and paste some of that motion into this motion.  I'll try to finish it up over my lunch hour tomorrow.  It's probably more important that it gets filed tomorrow than that it's as good as we could make it if we took more time.  (I know that's a horrible sentence, but it's late. :-))

Semper Fi,
DHS